So, I have been nominated for the Tell-Me-About-Yourself Award and many thanks to Sassy, her works and commitment to her blog are a huge source of inspiration to me. Do click away at her blog if you crave seamlessly strewn romantic metaphor!
When I set out to blog, I tried to be as enigmatic as I can be. I love that wow! moment when people get to see another side of me…but according to the rules of acceptance, i am to reveal a bit of me here…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. ☑ check!
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared. ☑ check!
* I really wish I could become a police officer [though the institution has lost its respect in my country]
* I am scared to hell of anything on two wheels–bicycles and motorcycles especially. [I can’t bring myself to learn to ride them]
* I am scared of thunderstorms [How I wish it rains only]
* I am studying to become a PersonalBrand guru [At the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations]
* I sleep in my birthday suite daily [I detest any encumbrance to my sleep]
* I love philosophical and religious debates [That’s just me, anyway!]
* I love the frolicking of words—God knows I do!
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know. ☑ checked
These are bloggers i will like to know about…